Monday 22 April 2013

Proteins and carbs

I have finally got the motivation and interest in sports. I have a new training program and a new diet. Well, not a lot different from my "usual" diet, just a lot bigger food intake per day. So breakfast and snacks are now in my daily routine.

Today's dinner menu said: minced beef, whole grain pasta and vegetables.

So I made this:



Minced beef pasta dish (2 portions)

2 dl whole grain pasta
200g minced beef
1 onion
1 green bell pepper
2 handfulls of fresh spinach
2 cloves of garlic
6 cherry tomatoes
½ teaspoon salt
a pinch of pepper
½ tl grill seasoning
2 tl extra virgin olive oil

Prepare the pasta. Put the oil on a pan, fry the minced meat, chopped onions and bell peppers. Add roughly chopped spinach and tomatoes. Fry until the vegetables and the meat is cooked. Season. Toss in the pasta and enjoy.

Drink: Cold milk




No comments:

Post a Comment